About SR

About Simplicity Remastered

We believe that the health comes first and we will never damage health by using any incorrect exercise or yoga practice. We will try to find a balance between the natural and chemical world that leaves the your health at its very best with our yoga teacher training centre in Rishikesh India. All our training module is guaranteed and with the expert trainer support, knowledge and understanding that many years of experience can deliver.

Nic is the owner of Simplicity Remastered, a yoga studio and education academy franchise just off Oxford Street in the heart of Central London.

With nearly 30 years’ experience within the yoga industry, Nic promotes the idea of mastering the basic understanding of yoga and meditation to both clients and students. Nic believes that yoga training has more to do with why we do yoga rather than how we practice yoga. Based on classic principles, 80% of clients want 200 hour yoga teacher training in India and the remaining 20% want creative yoga retreat classes. The foundation of yoga training paves the way for increased stylist knowledge and confidence providing the way for the simplest and quickest way to increase student satisfaction and loyalty.

Nic Davis’ Yoga Teacher career began at the age of 13 when he started yoga and meditation as a Saturday Assistant. He eventually became a yoga tutor and then at the age of 20 joined Yoga Alliance. After 6 months of intensive training he worked his way up to Assistant Yoga Director of the South Molton Street branch. Preferring classic rather than contemporary yoga he gained a reputation for 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, Yoga Course in Rishikesh, 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh and Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh.

Leaving Sassoon in 2000, he worked as a freelance yoga instructor in various prestige studios situated in central London. In 2006 he started developing his own studio system called ‘Simply Remastered’ and in 2009 he opened his current studio in Fitzrovia and now runs a busy client list while also training in the art of classic and contemporary yoga styles.

We are big fans of in-house training at Simplicity Remastered and are looking for Tutors for Learning and teaching Yoga. To be a instructor requires up to two hours of time and due to the quality of cuts, a small fee of £600 is charged. Training is performed during the day, from Monday to Friday. All training is fully monitored to ensure great knowledge transfer every time.

Want to know more about our Yoga Studio franchise, why not check out our newsletters?

Contact us to learn more about Simplicity Remastered Yoga Classes